Body Back® classes are small group HIIT (high-intensity interval training) workouts for women designed to challenge, empower, and recharge yourself. Each class is written with fun and variety in mind and promises to push you to your max and provide you with some much needed self-care. Classes consist of a warm-up, form coaching, a full HIIT workout, cool down, and meditation. All Body Back classes are child-free (on-site childcare available), so you can focus on YOU! Want to know how strong you really are? Join us for a Body Back class!
Body Back® Transformation
Body Back Transformation is an eight-week journey that promises big results. The experience is designed to strengthen, energize, and empower you to be your best self. This journey will reconnect you to your inner strength and encourage you to believe in your personal transformation.
The session includes:
- in-person Body Back HIIT workouts
- family-friendly meal plan, recipe book, and nutrition support
- supplemental online workouts
- coach accountability and goal support
- before and after fitness assessments and measurements
- private online Body Back accountability group
- an individualized plan and everything you need to reach your goals!
Women who participate in Body Back Transformation are generally looking to achieve fitness, nutrition, weight loss, or other self-care goals. Our certified Body Back team is skilled in getting you exactly where you want to be, with more energy, confidence, and strength than you knew you had!
What is included in the eight-week Body Back Transformation session?
Included in your session:
- In-person HIIT workouts twice a week (or more, if you'd like!), designed to promote core and total body strength, improved cardiovascular endurance, and maximum metabolic afterburn.
- A full nutrition plan designed to reframe your relationship with food, and promote whole, unprocessed nutritional choices.
- Before and after fitness assessments, photos, etc. (all optional) to help measure your progress week by week.
- Your Body Back Recipe Book.
- Weekly meal planners and food logs.
- Individualized goal support.
- At-home written and streaming supplemental workouts.
- A private, online community of Body Back support and resources.
- Specialized accountability and coaching designed to support you in your specific goals and obstacles, and achieve your maximum results!
What is the workout like?
Body Back is a high-intensity interval training class. We cycle through cardio, strength, and core exercises for a full-body workout that provides a significant caloric afterburn for enhanced results. Every class has an intention and finishes with an empowering meditation.
What if I'm completely out of shape?
We deliver a workout appropriate to any fitness level, using high-intensity interval training. Commitment and positivity are all you need to challenge the body you bring to class. You might not be able to do every single thing at your first class, by the end of your 8-week session, you will.
Is this just another diet program?
No. It is not. The included meal plan focuses on fueling the body for the demands of motherhood and exercise. It focuses on supporting women to make better eating choices. The included food journals have both recipes and grab-and-go options for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks perfect for busy mamas. You can expect to truly retrain your brain (and your belly) towards a positive nutritional lifestyle change.
What do I need to bring to class?
Please bring a positive attitude and plenty of water. We will provide you with everything else you need—fun fitness equipment to master, and an empowering total body workout!
I'm not a mom / My kids are grown. Can I still participate?
Yes! Body Back is for all women, any age, any fitness level. We've had women from their 20's-60's, women without children, women with little babies, grown kids, even grandbabies. We meet you where you are in your journey to help you reach your goals.
After giving birth, when can I participate in this program?
New moms must be at least six weeks postpartum and must have received permission from their doctors to participate in any of our fitness programs.
Can I do Body Back if I am pregnant?
No. This workout is not intended for prenatal exercise and we do not recommend strictly adhering to the meal plans during pregnancy. If you become pregnant during the course of your Body Back session, please notify your instructor. We offer many programs, including FIT4BABY, Stroller Strides, Stroller Barre, Strides 360 and yoga as appropriate prenatal exercise programs.
Can I bring kids to Body Back?
Body Back is a kid-free class. Childcare is available at Severna Park Racquetball and Fitness Club for newborns and big kids.
What if I have special nutritional needs?
If you’re vegan, vegetarian, have an allergy or other dietary restriction, we've got you covered. The meal plan offers tons of options for those with specific nutritional needs. Our certified instructors will be happy to support women in their specific food goals.